About Laurie Dunne
I am an active, licensed CPA who has been in practice since 1997. I started my career working for Fortune 100 and 500 companies (Litton Industries, Cranford, NJ and Loral Corporation, NYC). My experience includes the following industries: Health Care, Brokerage, Cemeteries and Funeral Homes, Defense, Energy, and Real Estate. I also worked as a contractor for various local public accounting firms for several years, performing accounting, audit, and tax functions before my current position as Partner at John J. Heck & Associates. Some of my accomplishments include:
• Executrix of a Million Dollar Estate of a former high net worth tax client
• Recovery of over $100,000 from Fraud Investigations
• Contributing Author to the Certified Management Accountant Exam
• Experience preparing Lease Abstracts for commercial real estate properties
• Experience preparing Offer-in-Compromise (OIC) for qualifying clients
In my personal time, I enjoy horseback riding, gardening, and quiet time at the NJ Shore. I also assist ACT Dog Shelter in Philadelphia by fostering dogs and providing them a a quiet place to socialize and have fun! I am passionate about giving back and making a difference in their lives!