About Bradford Simmons
Brad is an experienced financial consultant currently serving closely held businesses and high net worth individuals. He provides services in the fields of IRS representation, taxation, accounting, and payroll. His over thirty five years of experience include over twenty five years at one of the “Big Four” accounting firms where he was admitted as a partner. During his entire career he has focused on serving the needs of individuals and closely held businesses.
* Bentley University, Waltham Massachusetts — Masters in Taxation, 1995
* Boston University, Boston Massachusetts - Bachelor of Science in Business Administration - Accounting, 1986
Professional Certifications and Associations
* Certified Public Accountant - currently licensed in the Commonwealth of Massachusetts
* American Institute of Certified Public Accountants - member
* University of Connecticut - IRS Representation Certificate Program